Fenix Headlamp HM61R | 1200 Lumen | LED | Dual Light Source
Practical headlamp for working in dark visibility conditions or for hiking in the dark. The rechargeable angle light can be detached from the headband and used as a hand-held torch. The lamp's housing is made of high-quality aluminium and polycarbonate and is shock and water resistant up to 2 metres. The magnetic charging port of the lamp is located on the head, and with the magnetic base, the lamp also finds a secure hold on magnetic surfaces.
- Headlamp with digital brightness control
- Adjustable elastic headband
- Dual Light Source: white & red light
- Magnetic end cap
- Magnetic charging port & cable
- Housing material: aluminium and polycarbonate
- 5 light levels white light:
- Turbo: 1,200 lumens / 2 h / 145 metres
- High: 400 lumens / 4 h / 80 metres
- Medium: 150 lumens / 12 h / 50 metres
- Low: 50 lumens / 38 h / 28 metres
- Eco: 5 lumens / 300 hrs / 8 metres
- 3 levels of red light:
- Low: 1 lumen / 400 hrs.
- Medium: 5 lumen / 80 hrs.
- Flash: 5 lumens / 160 hrs.
- Capacity and charge indicator
- Polarity reversal protection
- Impact resistance: 2 metres
- Protection class according to IP68: dust-tight and protection against permanent submersion up to 2 metres
- Power supply: 18650 lithium-ion battery (ARB-L18-3400 Li-ion battery included) or 2x CR123A batteries
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 4.6 x 3.6 cm
- Weight without battery: 99.5 g