The HS-2 from Elmo is a wireless presentation system that combines many functions and is easy to operate. The device is not only a good choice in the education sector (especially in the teachers' room), but also in any conference room.
The wireless touch-back function for Windows PCs via Miracast means that the PC and the software installed on it can be controlled wirelessly from a connected touch screen. Otherwise, all connected image singals can be switched and, alternatively, up to 4 sources can be displayed simultaneously in a split screen. Annotations can also be made on the displayed image.
- Wireless signal transmission (Miracast, Chromecast, AirPlay)
- Wired signal transmission (USB-C, HDMI)
- Touch-back function for Windows PCs
- Guest participation in Zoom meetings
- Saving of the displayed contents possible