Elinchrom ELC Pro HD 500
Compact studio flash
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system to enable the use of ELC units with speedlights.
- 7 f-stop range.
- Action freezing flash durations at full power - 1/2330 s. at t.05 - with flash durations up to a 1/5000 s.
- Fastest recycling times always maintaining best stability.
- Up to 20 flashes per second.
- Super balanced colour temperature with +/- 150K°
- Power Auto-dump.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Low 5 V sync voltage protecting all digital camera systems.
- Intelligent low noise fan; The electronically controlled fan spins slower or faster depending on the internal temperature of the unit.
- High impact resistant and fire retardant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- OLED display for information and clarity.
- Dashboard for an enhanced experience.
- Highly precise control.
Sequence Mode - Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as acontinuous cycle, to utilise the high frame rate of your camera.
Delayed Mode - Provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in-between.
Strobo Mode - Enables you to take a picture with stroboscopic effects within a single frame.
All ELC Pro HD units are supplied with a glass dome for maximum safety.