Early detection of elevated carbon monoxide concentrations
The Ei208i series carbon monoxide alarms have an electrochemical sensor for measuring the CO concentration in the air.
Every 4 seconds the sensor checks the CO concentration in the air. The carbon monoxide alarm triggers an alarm when a CO concentration greater than 43 ppm is measured.
- Electrochemical sensor; individually calibrated and tested in CO environment
- Digital LCD display (Ei208iDW) shows carbon monoxide concentration in ppm and gives symbolic instructions for "airing" or "leaving the room
- AudioLINK function (reading out detector information via smartphone)
- Sealed lithium battery / shelf life over entire product life (10 years)
- Automatic device self-test (End-of-Life display)
- Easy to operate, centrally positioned test/mute switch
- Memory function
- Integrated, 85dB(A) piezo alarm
- Radio networking possible
- Separate status LEDs (operation, alarm, fault)
- Incl. mounting accessories for installation on wall or ceiling