Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide angle lens
A fast 35mm prime lens for photographers shooting hand held in low light.
Offering a natural perspective and a wider angle of view, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is a good alternative standard lens to a traditional 50mm optic when used on a full-frame DSLR. On EOS cameras with APS-C sized sensors it gives an angle of view similar to a 56mm lens.
Shoot hand held in low-light conditions using shutter speeds that are up to four stops slower than usually recommended. Image Stabilizer (IS) technology detects automatically when a photographer is panning to follow moving objects and switches off stablisation in this direction.
Small enough to always warrant a place in your bag, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM is perfect for reportage and street photography.
- Up to four stops of image stablisation
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture
- Ultrasonic AF for quick and accurate focusing
- Compact, lightweight design
- Eight-bladed aperture for smooth bokeh
- Moulded glass elements for consistent sharpness
- 0.24m minimum focus distance