Boya BY-WM4 PRO K5 wireless microphone system
The BY-WM4 PRO-K5 is a wireless microphone system for use with Android devices with a USB-C port.
The system consists of a bodypack transmitter (TX4 Pro), an omnidirectional lavalier microphone and a miniature receiver with Type-C connector (BY-WM4 PRO RXU). With the ultra-compact two-channel receiver, the user can also connect an additional transmitter unit (optional) to record several noise sources simultaneously. The status of the transmitting and receiving unit is indicated by an indicator LED. The range of the units is up to 60 m, and the compact dimensions make the system ideal for mobile use.
Field of application: vlogging, live streaming, podcast, interviews etc.
- Transmitting / receiving unit:
- 2-channel system
- Frequency band: 2,4 GHz (2,405 - 2,478 MHz)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 84 dB
- Clearance factor: ≤ 0.05%
- Transmitting power: 3 mW
- Sensitivity: -90 dB +/- 3 dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Audio output power receiver: 65 mW
- Output impedance: 32 Ohm
- Transmitter connections: 3.5 mm Mic-In, 3.5 mm Line-In
- Receiver connection: 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack
- Microphone frequency range: 35 - 14,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Range: up to 60 m
- Power consumption transmitter / receiver: 3V / 70 mA each
- Battery operation Transmitter: 2x AAA
- Power supply receiver via USB-C
- Dimensions in mm:
- Sender: 45 x 70 x 35 (47 gr.)
- Receiver: 82 x 30 x12 (12 gr.)