Bosch GO Mini cordless screwdriver
The Bosch GO cordless screwdriver - minimum effort, maximum effect
- Double activation mode - to start, simply press the device forward or press the activation button
- Mechanical clutch - choose from 5 torque levels and an "optimal power mode
- Easy to control - the tool stops immediately after deactivation via an electronic brake
On your mark, get set, go - the Bosch GO cordless screwdriver is intuitive and easy to use and provides excellent work results in a variety of applications. Meet the demands of every situation - simply push the tool forward or press the activation button to start working with the practical dual activation mode. Use the mechanical clutch to select the appropriate torque level for each task from five torque levels and an "optimal power mode". Thanks to an electronic brake, this easy-to-control tool stops immediately after deactivation.
The Bosch GO is designed for screwing work in wood, metal and plastic as well as for work in filigree applications such as motherboards or switch cabinets. It is compatible with all standard USB chargers.
The Bosch GO cordless screwdriver also features an easy-grip design for perfect handling when working in various positions. It works quickly and smoothly and reaches speeds of up to 360 rpm, thus ensuring consistently high performance.
- Torque (hard/soft/max): 2.5/5/- Nm
- Idle speed (1st gear/2nd gear): 360 min-1
- Battery Type: li-ion
- Drill chuck clamping range, min./max.: 6,35 mm
- Battery voltage: 3.6 V
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Design drill chuck: 1/4" with hexagon socket (ISK)
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah
- Max. screw diameter: 5 mm
- Sound pressure level: 70 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 80 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Vibration emission value ah: 2.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²