Bosch GBH 18V-45C cordless hammer drill
Wireless freedom with the power of a power supply unit - the powerful all-rounder for drilling and chiselling in concrete
- Wireless freedom with the performance of a power supply thanks to BITURBO Brushless technology.
- Lighter than comparable wired devices thanks to optimized drive train (even with ProCORE18V 12.0Ah battery)
- With KickBack Control for less risk of sudden tool reactions and soft start EPC & ASC for comfortable and precise work.
The GBH 18V-45 C Professional drill hammer combines wireless freedom with the power of a power supply unit. Its new powerful brushless motor and the new ProCORE18V batteries deliver 12.5 joules of impact energy with enough power for even the most demanding SDS max applications. At the same time, the optimized drive train significantly reduces the weight of the GBH 18V-45 C, making it lighter than comparable wired products even with the ProCORE18V 12.0Ah battery.
The hammer drill is perfect for drilling and chiselling in concrete, stone, rock and masonry and is compatible with all Bosch Professional 18V batteries and chargers (Professional 18V System). For maximum performance use 8.0Ah battery with ProCORE18V ≥
The unit is equipped with KickBack Control to reduce the risk of sudden tool reactions under blockage conditions by automatically switching off the tool. The soft-start technologies Electronic Precision Control and Adaptive Speed Control enable comfortable and precise working during drilling and chiselling. An intelligent user interface with Bluetooth connectivity helps to avoid unexpected work interruptions and allows for immediate updates and individual tool settings.
- Impact energy, max. 12.5 J
- Stroke rate at nominal speed: 0 - 2,760 bpm
- Nominal speed: 0-305 min-1
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Weight without battery: 8 kg
- Tool holder: SDS Max
- Tool dimensions (length): 545 mm
- Battery capacity: 12 Ah
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drills: 12 - 45 mm
- Optimum range of application concrete with hammer drills: 20 - 40 mm
- Vibration emission value ah Hammer drilling in concrete: 8.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K Hammer drilling in concrete: 1.5 m/s²
- Vibration emission value ah Chiseling: 7 m/s²
- Uncertainty K Chiseling: 1.5 m/s²