BISSELL Filter Set for Icon
Maximise the cleaning performance of your ICON 2602N, 2602D or 2899N with this original filter set consisting of a pre-motor filter and a post-motor filter.
- Properly maintained filters help to reduce the re-release of dust, pollen and other allergens into the air after suction. The pre-motor filter also prevents larger foreign bodies from entering the motor.
- Clean or new filters can maintain the performance of your ICON and extend its service life.
- It is recommended to replace the filters every 3 to 6 months, depending on use.
- Both filters are easy to rinse and replace.
- Compatible with: Icon 25V, Icon Pet 25V
To clean or replace the pre-motor filter, follow the instructions below:
- Switch off your ICON and remove the dust container from the hand-held vacuum cleaner.
- Pull the filter out of the top of the tank.
- Remove the filter from the filter frame housing.
- Tap the filter against the inside of your bin to remove dust and dirt.
- Then rinse the filter with warm water and squeeze it to remove any dirt.
- Put the filter back into your ICON only after 24 hours or when it is completely dry.
- Make sure you insert your filter into the frame with the marked side down ( it should be touching the frame) before using your device.
Follow these instructions to clean or replace the post-filter motor:
- Switch off your ICON and press the button on the back of the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove the post-motor filter. If there is dirt on the filter, gently tap it against the side of your dustbin and rinse it with warm water.
- Allow the filter to dry for at least 24 hours before putting it back in the vacuum cleaner and refitting the filter cover.
- Never use your ICON without a filter.
- BISSELLICON PET 25V, ICON 25V