ProSmart Inverter Motor - Efficient and durable with low noise
Don't worry about your electricity bill when washing. Thanks to the brushless motor design, the ProSmart inverter motor offers low energy consumption, a lower noise level and a longer life.
SteamCure - Stain treatment with steam
Stains no longer need to be pre-treated. The SteamCure technology does the job for you by steam-treating the stain before washing. The stain is softened and can be removed more easily. This not only means less creasing, but also a shorter ironing time.
StainExpert programme - thorough removal of 24 types of stains
Household vinegar, lemon juice and dishwashing soap are no longer needed. They belong in the kitchen and your dirty laundry belongs in a washing machine with StainExpert programme. Whether it's coffee, ketchup, chocolate, make-up or blood, StainExpert has been specially developed to remove 24 different types of stains so that you no longer need to pre-treat stains.
Xpress 14-minute short programme - 2 kg clean laundry in 14 minutes
Not all garments need to be washed intensively. Sometimes a quick wash is quite sufficient. With the 14-minute short programme Xpress, you can wash up to 2 kg of laundry in just 14 minutes. 2 kg doesn't sound like much at first, but that's almost 20 T-shirts!
- Loading capacity: 7 kg
- Spin speed: 1400 rpm
- 15 programmes: Hot wash / Colour wash, Eco 40-60, Easy care, Mini / Mini 14', Mix, Wool / Hand wash, GentleCare, Spin + Pump, Rinse, Dark / Jeans, Outdoor / Sport, StainExpert, Hygiene+ with steam, Down + steam, Shirts + steam
- 5 functions: Prewash, Fast+, Pet Hair Removal, Drum cleaning with steam, AntiCrease+
The spin cycle is a very important feature when using a tumble dryer. Using a Class A spin cycle to wash your clothes and then to dry them, you will consume less than half the energy and running costs needed than you would with Class G spin cycle. The additional downside of washing clothes in the Class G spin cycle is that it will always have a much higher energy expense.
- Energieeffizienzklasse von A (höchste Effizienz) bis G (niedrigste Effizienz)
- Energieverbrauch (kWh) pro 100 Waschzyklen
- Füllmenge (kg)
- Programmdauer für Energiesparprogramm Eco 40-60 (h)
- Wasserverbrauch pro Waschzyklus (l)
- Schleudereffizienz von A (höchste Effizienz) bis G (niedrigste Effizienz)
- Schallemissionen (dB) im Schleuderprogramm von A (höchste Klasse) bis D (niedrigste Klasse)