The outdoor.cases line is developed by case specialists B&W International GmbH. The outdoor.cases are designed to be used in the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. They are designed for temperatures ranging from -30°C up to +80°C. The cases are stackable, waterproof to IP67 certification, dustproof, unbreakable and indestructible.
outdoor.case 2000 with foam inlay for DJI Mini 2 offers space for a DJI Mini 2 or the more extensive DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo and additional accessories. Thanks to the custom designed foam inlay it is possible to transport 3 batteries (one of them in the copter) safely in the case. If you want to store the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo, it is necessary to remove the sponge insert, which is included. It is possible to store the charging cradle, which allows the storage of an additional battery. The remote controller can be placed with mounted sticks to ensures a faster use of the drone. A spares compartment (158 x 108 x 46 mm) offers space for additional accessories. Due to the comfortable lid pocket you are able to transport a sun protector shield and / or documents, e.g. the drone insurance. The case includes two blue/black customized foam inlays in the base and a document pocket in the lid
- The weight of the case is 1,1 kg and offers a volume of 6,6 l
- The rubberized handle ensures a comfortable and safe wearing comfort
- With a name tag on the front, the case can be easily personalized
- Thanks to the automatic pressure compensation valve on the front, the case can easily be taken on board in airplane. The valve is designed to let air in while keeping water away from ingress
- 2 eyelets (Ø 0.2 inch) for padlocks offer the possibility to protect the case from unauthorized access
- DJIMini 2