ATOMOS Shinobi 7
Big, bright and beautiful
The Shinobi 7 is a combination of a large 7-inch HDR screen with a peak brightness of 2200 nits and the lightweight monitor-only features of the first Shinobi 5''. The Shinobi 7 handles signals up to 4Kp60 via HDMI.
Camera control via touch screen
Control key camera functions via the Shinobi 7's intuitive touchscreen. With the optional Atomos USB-C to Serial cable, you have direct control over all Z Cam E2 series camera menu configurations such as aperture, white balance, shutter speed and ND.
High Dynamic Range
The Shinobi 7's screen displays an amazing 10+ f-stops dynamic range of Log/PQ/HLG signals.
In addition to log to HDR conversions, you can also use up to eight custom LUTs for downstream or live feed.
With the proven AtomOS 10
Shinobi 7 uses AtomOS 10 and has extensive assistance tools for image assessment.
Atomos Analysis Mode
The analysis function allows you to simultaneously display a waveform, histogram and vectorscope while controlling the image.
The Shogun 7's two battery bays allow for continuous operation and easy hot-swapping of batteries.
Pro I/O and cross conversion
With built-in cross-conversion and 4k-to-HD down-conversion, you can easily incorporate HDMI cameras into SDI workflows without the need for separate converters.
- 2200 nits HDR / daylight-suitable display
- HDMI 2.0 support at 4Kp60, 3G-SDI support up to 2Kp60
- Bi-directional HDMI < > SDI signal cross conversion
- Dual NPF battery slot for continuous performance
- 3D LUT support with preview and signal output
- AtomHDR enables the conversion of log to HDR for display and playout
- Touchscreen camera control via optional cable for compatible cameras of aperture, WB, shutter speed and ND
- Exposure Control Tools: Histogram, Waveform, False Colours & Zebras
- Vertical and horizontal screen mode
- Safely pull focus with zoom levels 4:1, 2:1, 1:1
- Headphone monitoring of the camera audio signal