The SHINOBI is an intuitive 12.7 cm (5'') 4K HDMI Field Monitor that features the same bright and sharp display as the Ninja V, along with professional image evaluation tools. Its size and low weight of only 200g make it ideal for use directly on the camera. The optimal tool for filmmakers, vloggers and photographers. Via its HDMI input, the SHINOBI 4K supports playback up to 30fps and log material. Firmware updates and 3D LUTs can be loaded via the SD card slot. With a 2,600 mAh battery, the runtime is up to 4 hours.
- 5" Field Monitor with Full-HD HDR Display, 1000 nits
- HDMI input for up to 4K30, 10 bit
- 3D LUTs via SD Card
- Supports the known log formats (e.g. SLog3, CLog, NLog,...)
- Monitor Assistant: Waveform, RGB Histogram, Focus Peaking, Zebra, 4xZoom,...
- Weight only 200g without power supply unit
- Ca. 4h battery life with 2,600 mAh battery (not included)
- Passive cooling
- Compatible with known Ninja V accessories
- Intuitive operation via touch display
Filmmakers and photographers who require a bright Full-HD preview monitor with numerous assistant functions