Large display, advanced sensors, powerful features - Apple Watch SE (GPS), 40 mm, gold-coloured aluminium case with sport band in pink sand
- Activity: The activity rings show you how often you are active during the day. This will motivate you to go even further.
- Water proof1: Track your speed and intervals while swimming in the pool and follow your route in open water.
- Training: Push yourself to your limits with dozens of workouts like walking, running, cycling, yoga, dancing and high-intensity interval training.
- Measurements: To keep an eye on your success, your Watch shows you measurements such as distance, lanes, speed, cadence, heart rate and calories burned. In addition, the altimeter is always activated and shows you the altitude in real time when you ascend or descend.
- Healthier life: The Watch motivates you to adopt healthier habits, monitors your heart rate and lets you know if something is wrong and you should have yourself checked.
- Sleep monitoring: Improve your sleep with a routine for your bedtime and keep an eye on your sleep patterns.
- Fall detection and emergency SOS2: The integrated gyro and acceleration sensor detects when you have had a hard fall. In an emergency, you can call for help yourself or the Watch will call the emergency service for you if you can no longer move.
- Family Configuration3: Set up an Apple Watch for older adults or children who do not have their own iPhone using Family Configuration with your iPhone.
- Contactless payment: Cashless payment is no longer a problem. With the Watch you can pay in all shops that accept contactless payments in a simple and secure way.
- Siri: Whether it's directions, the name of a song or the translation of a foreign language, just raise your wrist and ask Siri.
- 40 mm (759 mm² display area) Retina LTPO OLED display with 324 x 394 pixels and 1000 Nits brightness
- W3 Apple Wireless Chip
- S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- 32 GB capacity
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- GPS/GNSS, WLAN 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
- Water resistant 50 meters1
- Always active altimeter
- Optical heart sensor, acceleration sensor up to 32 G with fall detection, gyro sensor, ambient light sensor
- Speaker, microphone
- Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 18 hours runtime
1 The Apple Watch SE is waterproof up to 50 metres according to ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it is suitable for activities in shallow water such as swimming in a pool or the sea. However, it should not be used for scuba diving, water skiing or other water activities at high speeds or in deeper water.
2 To use Emergency Call with an Apple Watch without a mobile phone, your iPhone must be nearby. If your iPhone is not nearby, your Apple Watch must be connected to a known wireless network and you must set up wireless calls.
3 When the Apple Watch is set up using the Family Configuration, not all features are available.