Full Screen Ahead: Apple Watch Series 7 GPS + Cell - 45mm, blue aluminum case and blue sport band
Say hello to the most sustainable Apple Watch ever, which charges up to 33% faster and has the largest display yet.
Completely redesigned display
Larger than ever thanks to 40% smaller edges - easier to use and easier to read.
In addition, the Retina Display's Always-On feature has been redesigned to be up to 70% brighter, with no impact on battery performance.
More durable than ever
The new requirements for the display have led to a completely new design - this innovation is also responsible for the most shatterproof front glass Apple has had so far.
This front glass is more than twice as thick at its highest point as on the Apple Watch Series 6 providing added strength and durability.
For a future in pursuit of health
Measure your blood oxygen levels with a revolutionary sensor and accompanying app.
Take an EKG and check your heart rate while following a mindfulness exercise on the Watch - anytime, anywhere.
The Series 7 helps you stay on top of your health stats!
Optimized workout tracking now includes fall detection
The Watch now not only recognizes what you are exercising, it also helps you in an emergency.
The fall detection has been further developed and now also detects falls during your workout and calls for help4 if you do not respond to their cues.
New map navigation, without the need to look at the display
On foot, in the car or by bus and train? The Maps app gives you gentle taps with its Taptic Engine, intuitively showing you the right way.
Just put it on and move on!
With the Series 7 you have everything that is important to you in sight with even more ease and with the available cellular of the Cell variant, you can always stay connected with your family and friends and enjoy all the features of music, notifications, photos, etc. even without a smartphone in your pocket.
Improved fast charging up to 33% faster thanks to innovations in the design and USB-C charging cable.
- LTE and UMTS6
- S7 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor with W3 Apple Wireless chip and U1 chip (ultra-wideband7)
- WLAN and Bluetooth 5.0
- Capacity 32 GB
- Aluminum housing with ceramic case back and sapphire glass
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display with 1000 nits brightness
- 396 x 484 pixels and 1143 mm2 display area
- 3rd generation optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)3
- Blood oxygen sensor (Blood oxygen app)2
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- Always active altimeter
- Water resistant to 50 meters1
- International emergency calls5
- Emergency call SOS4
- Accelerometer (up to 32 G with fall detection)
- Gyro sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Apple Pay
- USB-C magnetic fast charging cable
- Apple Watch Series 7 require an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 15 or later.
2. The blood oxygen level measured in the app is not intended for medical purposes, including self-diagnosis and medical consultations, and is suitable for general fitness and wellness use only.
3. The ECG app and irregular heart rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 22. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (excluding Apple Watch SE). The irregular heart rhythm notification is not designed for people who have already been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
4. Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS.
5. International emergency calls require an Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. A list of supported countries and regions is available at apple.com/en/watchos/feature-availability.
6. A cellular plan is required for cellular services. For more information, contact your mobile service provider. International roaming is not supported. Connection may vary depending on network availability. For information on participating wireless carriers and availability, visit apple.com/en/watch/cellular.
7. Ultra-wideband availability may vary by region.