Apple Watch Series 7 - larger, more durable and more advanced dimensions
Big display - huge impact
Large, nearly borderless Always-On Retina Display transforms your entire experience, making it easier to use and read on the Watch
More durable and sustainable than ever
Series 7 comes with the most durable front glass display yet - your Watch is rugged, dust protected1 and water protected2
Health is even more important right now
Measurement of blood oxygen levels, heart rate, mindfulness and sleep tracking ensure you're always on top of your health and can act when you need to
Optimized workout tracking now includes fall detection3
The Watch not only detects what kind of workout you're doing, it also helps you in case of an emergency. Fall detection has been enhanced to detect falls during your workout and summon help4 if you don't respond to its cues
New map navigation, with no need to look at any display
On foot, in the car or by bus and train? The Maps app gives you gentle taps with its Taptic Engine, intuitively showing you the right way to go.
Features Apple Watch Series 7 Model GPS, 41 mm aluminum case in green, with sport band olive green
- 41 mm (904 mm² display area) Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display with 352 x 430 pixels and 1000 nits brightness
- resistant sports band made of fluoroelastomer for wrists from 130 - 200 mm circumference
- Apple W3 wireless chip, ultra-wideband U1 chip
- S7 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- Compass and always-on altimeter
- Blood oxygen sensor (requires blood oxygen app) and electrical heart sensor (requires ECG app)
- 3rd generation optical heart sensor
- Accelerometer sensor with up to 32G with fall detection
- Gyro sensor and ambient light sensor
- Speaker and microphone
- Ceramic case back and sapphire glass
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 18 hours of battery life
1. Series 7 is dust-proof to IP6X.
2. Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 are water-resistant to 50 meters according to ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they are suitable for shallow water activities such as swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, water skiing, or other high-speed water activities or in deeper water.
3. Updated fall detection is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and newer with watchOS 8 and newer.
4. Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. In order to use Emergency SOS with an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone must be nearby. If your iPhone is not nearby, your Apple Watch must be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.