Ansmann Comfort Plus Charger 1001-0094
Perfect charging is so easy - "PERFECT 7" charging technology
Thanks to the intelligent "PERFECT 7" charging technology, the Comfort Plus ensures full batteries precisely and quickly. The fully automatic 7-step charging significantly maximises the life and performance of your batteries. The innovative charging process is based on numerous findings from battery research and takes a large number of individual parameters into account.
PERFECT 7 CHARGING – The next level NiMH charging technology
1. quick capacity test: Immediately after insertion, the quick capacity test determines the remaining charge of your battery and displays it in the LED panel for 5 seconds. The automatic detection of low-capacity batteries avoids negative surprises.
2. gentle pre-charging: a weak or deeply discharged battery is pre-charged with lower current if necessary.
3. Battery analysis: The battery behaviour of the cell is analysed and evaluated to determine whether it can still be used reliably or is defective.
4. fast charging mode: The new Comfort Plus from ANSMANN charges your compatible NiMH batteries with up to 650 mA quickly and at the same time in a controlled manner. This not only saves you idle time, but also allows you to get by with fewer batteries overall.
5. IQ cut-off: Several protective mechanisms protect the inserted batteries from overheating and overcharging. So you can sit back comfortably while your battery is being recharged to full capacity.
6. top-off charging: This stage ensures that the battery is gently charged to 100% full.
7. trickle charge: The battery is kept in a fully charged state by means of charging pulses.
Intuitive and compact
The compact design of the charger makes it convenient to take with you when travelling. It is intuitive to use and functions according to the simple principle of insert and start. The clear LCD display makes it easy to read the battery status.
The charger is equipped with a discharge function for round cells. We recommend using this pre-discharge after approx. 10 charging processes to prevent the battery inertia effect, which reduces the discharge voltage of batteries. This effect occurs if NiMH batteries are often only partially discharged and then recharged.
Suitable for Micro AAA / Mignon AA rechargeable batteries and one 9V rechargeable battery
The intelligent quick charger can charge 1-4 NiMH batteries of the sizes Micro AAA / Mignon AA or 1-2 AAA/AA batteries and one 9V block battery. No consideration of size or capacity is necessary. Each cell is monitored individually during the charging process and charged individually up to the maximum capacity.